Human Resource Manager Job Placement – Speedaf Limited
Organization: Speedaf Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
Speedaf Limited is leading logistics delivery service company with a service network in over 70 countries globally.
Currently, Speedaf is a leading logistics service provider between China and Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide HR strategy and admin method to support for GM.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Good at recruitment skills and strong labor law knowledge.
- Assist HRD to establish HR and admin system in Uganda office.
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous working experience as an HRM for 5-10 years
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software
- Familiarity with labor laws
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- BSc in human resources, public admin or similar relevant field
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and team work mindset
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to apply for the above position can send an email to email@example.com (please ensure to indicate job applied for in subject head) with their resume attached.
Deadline: 15th August 2020 at 17:00hrs