IFAD Internship Programme
IFAD Internship Programme: The Internship Programme aims at promoting amongst the participants a better understanding of the United Nations and IFAD.
By the term Intern, IFAD intends outstanding undergraduates and graduates students who are offered the opportunity to acquire knowledge of a real work environment to the mutual benefit of both the Organization and the Intern.
Interns are fully involved in the work programme of the Division that has selected them to carry out assignments relevant to their studies under the supervision of a responsible staff member.
During this period, the intern may have a chance to visit IFAD-funded projects.
The following criteria are used to determine eligibility for the Internship Programme:
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age;
- Applicants must be undergraduate students or currently enrolled at a university or hold a degree;
- Male and female applicants can apply and be part of IFAD’s member states countries;
- Spouses, sons, daughters, brothers or sisters of IFAD staff will not be considered eligible for this Programme.Applications will not be solicited by the Office of Human Resources, however, all applications must be referred to the Office Human Resources for review.Applicants must fill in an electronic IFAD Personal History Form and forward it to the address mentioned in the form which will be retained for 12 months.
No more than 25 interns will be recruited during any calendar year on a first come first served basis.
Should office facilities be available, consideration for higher numbers will be considered.
Interns will be paid the equivalent of an all-inclusive lumpsum amount of USD600 per month, less any payment received from a sponsor.
The payment will be pro-rated for periods of less than one month on the basis of 30 days per month.
IFAD will be responsible for obtaining the necessary visas and arranging travel to Rome.
However, the costs of travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the Interns or their sponsorship institutions.
Interns who have the chance to visit IFAD’s funded projects are responsible to cover all travel and insurance costs.
Internship assignments will be limited to a period of six months.
Interns will be required to sign a statement governing the IFAD Internship Programme at to the commencement of their internships.
Deadline: Any time of the year.
For more internship information and application, see: IFAD Internship Programme Website
- ADB Internship Program
- Administration Internship
- Africa Action Internship Opportunities
- Afrika Kommt! Paid Internships & Young Professionals Opportunities in Germany
- Africa Program Internship Opportunities
- African Development Bank Internships
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program
- African Union Internships
- AIC Kijabe Hospital Internships
- AIESEC International Internships
- Ashoka Internship Opportunities
- BBC Work Experience Attachments
- Computer Science & Computer Engineering Internships
- Concerned for Working Children Internships
- Coral Reef Conservation Project (CRCP) – Kenya Internships
- Doctors’ Internships
- Entry-Level Humanitarian Professional Programme
- e8 Internship Programme
- Femmes Africa Solidarité Internships
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Paid Internships for Students and Recent Graduates (US$700 Monthly)
- Frank Jennings Internships (Fully Paid Internships Abroad in Europe for International Students)
- Genesis Job & Internship Positions in South Africa
- GE Internships in Africa
- Google Internships
- Google Internship Opportunities
- Google Policy Fellowship
- Goldman Sachs Internships
- Grameen Foundation Fellowship Program
- Human Rights Watch Internships
- Humphrey Student Fellowships
- ICARDA Internship
- International Criminal Court Internships & Visiting Professionals Programme
- IDEP Internships
- IDRC Internship Award
- IHS Journalism Internship
- IHS Production Internships
- ILO Internships
- IMF Fund Internship Program
- Industrialisation Fund for Developing Countries Internship
- Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya – Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
- Internship at African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights
- Internships at Global Policy Forum in New York
- Internships at the IAEA
- Internships in Ghana
- Internships in Kenya
- Internships in Nigeria
- South-Africa Internships
- Internships in Uganda
- Internship Programs in Africa
- Internship for Human Rights Postgraduate Students
- International Law Institute Internships
- Internship Positions at the European Centre for Minority Issues – Flensburg, Germany
- International Criminal Court – Internships and Visiting Professionals Programme
- Kenya Human Rights Commission Internships
- Legal Advisor Intern, Egypt
- MBA Internship and Software Development Internship
- Medical Interns
- Medical Internship Africa
- Nation Media Group Student Internships – All Year Round
- OHCHR Internships
- Pharmacy Internships – South Africa
- Psychosocial Intern
- Red Cross Volunteers
- Research Internships Scheme KEMRI
- SAB Graduate Trainee Program
- Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program
- Shell Postgraduate Student Internships
- Summer Internship in Kenya for International students
- The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program
- Transparency International Internship in Kenya
- TWN Africa Internship Program
- UNDP Internships
- UNDP Kenya Internship Programme
- UNDP Somalia Internship
- UNECE Internship Programme
- UNESCO Internship
- UNFCCC Internships
- UNFPA Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internships
- UNIFEM Internships
- UN-HABITAT Internships
- UN Internship Programme
- UN Young Professionals Programme
- United Nations Internships
- United Nations Internship – Nairobi.
- United Nations Internship Programmes
- Volunteer, Internship and Study Abroad Programs in Cape Town, South Africa
- WCC Youth Internship Programme
- WFP Internships
- Work Experience Placements in UK
- World Bank Internships
- World Bank Internship Program
- World Health Organization Internships
- World Health Organization Internship Program
- World Youth Alliance Internships
- Worldwide Work Experience Placements
- WTO Internships
- WTO Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internship Programme
- United Nations Internship Programmes
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE