Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya – Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya – Davis & Shirtliff Ltd: As part of its CSR activities Davis & Shirtliff offers training attachment to deserving students in institution of higher learning.
Competition for training places is stiff and it is in the applicant’s interest to ensure that the requirements specified are abided by, to facilitate consideration and processing of applications.
1. Only 4th year or higher-level University/Colleges students need apply for training.
2. Training must be authorized and approved by the Institution with whom the applicant is taking the course.
A letter of introduction from the Institution must be attached with all applications. The letter should state or certify the following: –
- That the named applicant is pursuing a prescribed course (state course) of study at the institution.
- That the student will be covered by a Public Liability Policy through the institute for the period of training. The policy should cover against Third Party claims (property damage and bodily injury or death) arising while the student is on attachment
- That the students will abide by all the rules of the Company.
3. Indicate the period of training with dates for which the student is applying.
In case where the institute does not provide insurance cover, the student will be required to personally acquire a suitable policy covering the period of training.
4. Submit details of any previous training with the company or any other firms.
5. Provide full details of academic achievements and enclose transcripts for years completed.
6. Provide references if any.
7. Applicants will be informed of the outcome or progress by e-mail, the decision being final, and no further correspondence will be entered into. Personal visits are not encouraged unless specifically invited for interviews. In special circumstances students may be selected for repeat attachment.
8. Attachment will be offered only once for a particular course but in very exceptional circumstances outstanding students will be given another chance in the duration of that course.
9.Students must ensure that the correct address, day telephone number and e-mail for correspondence are indicated on the application.
Applications for training places should be hand-written and sent to the HR Department, Davis & Shirtliff Ltd, P O Box 41762, Nairobi, together with supporting documents or e-mailed to Recruitment [at] dayliff.com
For more internships information, requirements, contact details and other related information, see: Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya – Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
- ADB Internship Program
- Administration Internship
- Africa Action Internship Opportunities
- Afrika Kommt! Paid Internships & Young Professionals Opportunities in Germany
- Africa Program Internship Opportunities
- African Development Bank Internships
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program
- African Union Internships
- AIC Kijabe Hospital Internships
- AIESEC International Internships
- Ashoka Internship Opportunities
- BBC Work Experience Attachments
- Computer Science & Computer Engineering Internships
- Concerned for Working Children Internships
- Coral Reef Conservation Project (CRCP) – Kenya Internships
- Doctors’ Internships
- Entry-Level Humanitarian Professional Programme
- e8 Internship Programme
- Femmes Africa Solidarité Internships
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Paid Internships for Students and Recent Graduates (US$700 Monthly)
- Frank Jennings Internships (Fully Paid Internships Abroad in Europe for International Students)
- Genesis Job & Internship Positions in South Africa
- GE Internships in Africa
- Google Internships
- Google Internship Opportunities
- Google Policy Fellowship
- Goldman Sachs Internships
- Grameen Foundation Fellowship Program
- Human Rights Watch Internships
- Humphrey Student Fellowships
- ICARDA Internship
- International Criminal Court Internships & Visiting Professionals Programme
- IDEP Internships
- IDRC Internship Award
- IFAD Internship Programme
- IHS Journalism Internship
- IHS Production Internships
- ILO Internships
- IMF Fund Internship Program
- Industrialisation Fund for Developing Countries Internship
- Internship at African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights
- Internships at Global Policy Forum in New York
- Internships at the IAEA
- Internships in Ghana
- Internships in Kenya
- Internships in Nigeria
- South-Africa Internships
- Internships in Uganda
- Internship Programs in Africa
- Internship for Human Rights Postgraduate Students
- International Law Institute Internships
- Internship Positions at the European Centre for Minority Issues – Flensburg, Germany
- International Criminal Court – Internships and Visiting Professionals Programme
- Kenya Human Rights Commission Internships
- Legal Advisor Intern, Egypt
- MBA Internship and Software Development Internship
- Medical Interns
- Medical Internship Africa
- Nation Media Group Student Internships – All Year Round
- OHCHR Internships
- Pharmacy Internships – South Africa
- Psychosocial Intern
- Red Cross Volunteers
- Research Internships Scheme KEMRI
- SAB Graduate Trainee Program
- Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program
- Shell Postgraduate Student Internships
- Summer Internship in Kenya for International students
- The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program
- Transparency International Internship in Kenya
- TWN Africa Internship Program
- UNDP Internships
- UNDP Kenya Internship Programme
- UNDP Somalia Internship
- UNECE Internship Programme
- UNESCO Internship
- UNFCCC Internships
- UNFPA Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internships
- UNIFEM Internships
- UN-HABITAT Internships
- UN Internship Programme
- UN Young Professionals Programme
- United Nations Internships
- United Nations Internship – Nairobi.
- United Nations Internship Programmes
- Volunteer, Internship and Study Abroad Programs in Cape Town, South Africa
- WCC Youth Internship Programme
- WFP Internships
- Work Experience Placements in UK
- World Bank Internships
- World Bank Internship Program
- World Health Organization Internships
- World Health Organization Internship Program
- World Youth Alliance Internships
- Worldwide Work Experience Placements
- WTO Internships
- WTO Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internship Programme
- United Nations Internship Programmes