Insurance Marketing Executives (Several No Experience Job Opportunities) – FIG Consult Limited
Organisation: FIG Consult Limited (an Insurance brokerage and consultancy company)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Note: Applicants must hold COP certification
FIG Consult Limited is a leading Human Resource Consultancy. They are recruiting on behalf of a valuable client, an Insurance brokerage and consultancy firm.
Job Summary: The Insurance Marketing Executives will prospect, sell as per the given targets, provide client servicing to the clients, represent the company correctly in the field, do intelligence collection and proper record keeping.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will be tasked with the building relationships with clients and insurer companies;
- Responsible for Business conservation;
- Take lead of Business growth;
- Assessment of clients’ insurance needs and devising suitable insurance solutions by negotiating appropriate insuring terms.
- Drive the management of the client insurance programs;
- Negotiating and managing client insurance claims to ensure quick, fair and equitable settlement;
- Preparing and presenting insurance proposals and reports to clients;
- Insurance premium collection;
- Preparing and presenting management reports;
- Perform any other duties as assigned in the administration realm.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- Hold a certificate of proficiency from the Insurance Institute Of Uganda.
- An outstanding communicator with Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical skills and eye for details
- Proven strategic thinking and problem solving skills;
- Proven supervisory and people development skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Proven ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Smart and presentable person.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a cover letter that should clearly state your salary expectation and indicate the position title as subject of Email.
Deadline: 18th January 2019
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020