International Criminal Court – Internships and Visiting Professionals Programme
International Criminal Court – Internships and Visiting Professionals Programme:
As an international organisation endeavouring to optimise geographic and gender representation, the Court respects and values diversity and therefore encourages applications from candidates of all nationalities and cultures to its Internship and Visiting Professional Programme.
I. Internships Placements
The Court offers internships to highly motivated young professionals with good academic qualifications who are in the early stages of their careers.
The Internship is a practical educational experience whereby Interns principally assist the staff of the Court in discharging their duties.
Under supervision, Interns are assigned projects and tasks that are relevant to their educational background and interests and provide them with the opportunity to put into practice and further develop their theoretical knowledge.
The work will generally be comparable to the work of the upper general service category or junior professional level.
Internships are offered for a period of between three and six months.
In order to apply for an internship placement, candidates will need to ensure that they meet the general eligibility requirements for Interns in addition to any additional requirements stated by the specific Organ of the Court to which the candidate elects to apply.
II. Visiting Professionals Placements
Visiting Professional placements are offered to candidates who have extensive academic and/or professional expertise in an area of work relevant to or related to the Court.
Visiting Professionals will usually be assigned to a range of tasks or specific projects in a capacity which will both draw upon and augment the specific knowledge or skills of the individual.
The work will generally be comparable to the mid-professional or senior level.
In some cases, Visiting Professionals, with specialist knowledge and skills in an area pertaining to the work of the Court may propose a project to be conducted in cooperation with the Court during the course of their placement.
Visiting Professionals will collaborate with senior and junior professional officers and undertake their own projects in consultation with the staff of the Organ to which they elect to be appointed.
Visiting Professional placements are offered for a period of between one and six months duration.
Subject to the Common Rules and Conditions governing the Visiting Professional Programme, it is possible to combine a placement as a Visiting Professional with a period of paid or unpaid leave, or other affiliation with an external entity.
In order to apply for a Visiting Professional placement, candidates will need to ensure that they meet the general eligibility requirements for Visiting Professionals in addition to any additional requirements stated by the specific Organ of the Court to which the candidate elects to apply.
For more information and application materials, see: International Criminal Court – Internships and Visiting Professionals Programme
- ADB Internship Program
- Administration Internship
- Africa Action Internship Opportunities
- Afrika Kommt! Paid Internships & Young Professionals Opportunities in Germany
- Africa Program Internship Opportunities
- African Development Bank Internships
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program
- African Union Internships
- AIC Kijabe Hospital Internships
- AIESEC International Internships
- Ashoka Internship Opportunities
- BBC Work Experience Attachments
- Computer Science & Computer Engineering Internships
- Concerned for Working Children Internships
- Coral Reef Conservation Project (CRCP) – Kenya Internships
- Doctors’ Internships
- Entry-Level Humanitarian Professional Programme
- e8 Internship Programme
- Femmes Africa Solidarité Internships
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Paid Internships for Students and Recent Graduates (US$700 Monthly)
- Frank Jennings Internships (Fully Paid Internships Abroad in Europe for International Students)
- Genesis Job & Internship Positions in South Africa
- GE Internships in Africa
- Google Internships
- Google Internship Opportunities
- Google Policy Fellowship
- Goldman Sachs Internships
- Grameen Foundation Fellowship Program
- Human Rights Watch Internships
- Humphrey Student Fellowships
- ICARDA Internship
- International Criminal Court Internships & Visiting Professionals Programme
- IDEP Internships
- IDRC Internship Award
- IFAD Internship Programme
- IHS Journalism Internship
- IHS Production Internships
- ILO Internships
- IMF Fund Internship Program
- Industrialisation Fund for Developing Countries Internship
- Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya – Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
- Internship at African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights
- Internships at Global Policy Forum in New York
- Internships at the IAEA
- Internships in Ghana
- Internships in Kenya
- Internships in Nigeria
- South-Africa Internships
- Internships in Uganda
- Internship Programs in Africa
- Internship for Human Rights Postgraduate Students
- International Law Institute Internships
- Internship Positions at the European Centre for Minority Issues – Flensburg, Germany
- Kenya Human Rights Commission Internships
- Legal Advisor Intern, Egypt
- MBA Internship and Software Development Internship
- Medical Interns
- Medical Internship Africa
- Nation Media Group Student Internships – All Year Round
- OHCHR Internships
- Pharmacy Internships – South Africa
- Psychosocial Intern
- Red Cross Volunteers
- Research Internships Scheme KEMRI
- SAB Graduate Trainee Program
- Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program
- Shell Postgraduate Student Internships
- Summer Internship in Kenya for International students
- The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program
- Transparency International Internship in Kenya
- TWN Africa Internship Program
- UNDP Internships
- UNDP Kenya Internship Programme
- UNDP Somalia Internship
- UNECE Internship Programme
- UNESCO Internship
- UNFCCC Internships
- UNFPA Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internships
- UNIFEM Internships
- UN-HABITAT Internships
- UN Internship Programme
- UN Young Professionals Programme
- United Nations Internships
- United Nations Internship – Nairobi.
- United Nations Internship Programmes
- Volunteer, Internship and Study Abroad Programs in Cape Town, South Africa
- WCC Youth Internship Programme
- WFP Internships
- Work Experience Placements in UK
- World Bank Internships
- World Bank Internship Program
- World Health Organization Internships
- World Health Organization Internship Program
- World Youth Alliance Internships
- Worldwide Work Experience Placements
- WTO Internships
- WTO Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internship Programme
- United Nations Internship Programmes
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020