IUM Namibia Applications 2018 / 2019
- Non – Namibian qualifications must be evaluated by the Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA).
- Applicants seeking exemptions for prior studies should apply before registration.
- All copies submitted with application form must be certified.
- Candidates who obtain a Grade E in English shall be admitted provisionally until they pass the university’s six-months to one year Upgrade course in English in Practice.
- Please refer to the faculty of your choice for any special entry requirements.