Internship on Promoting Police Reform in Africa
Internship on Promoting Police Reform in Africa: The internship/training programme is intended to;
- Increase interns understanding of concepts, issues and strategies in police reform work in Africa from civil society perspective;
- Expose the interns to work of CLEEN Foundation on promoting public safety, security and accessible justice in Nigeria;
- Network interns with civil society actors, government agencies and donors involving in supporting police reform work in Nigeria and Africa;Who Can Apply?
- Programme level staff of non governmental organizations based in Africa who are fluent in written and spoken English;
- Nominees of NGOs working or interested in justice sector reform work in Anglophone West African countries with proven ability to adapt to new environments and to establish and maintain good working relations with individuals of different cultural backgrounds.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of first Degree or its equivalent.Financial Aspects
The CLEEN Foundation’s Internship/training programme is on a non-remunerative basis.
However, the cost of airfare, accommodation and feeding for the duration of the 3 weeks programme will be borne by CLEEN Foundation for those selected through support from Ford Foundation.
Applicants that need travel and medical insurances will have to make the arrangements on their own before or on arrival and will bear the costs.
Follow the links below for more details and applicationcontacts.
For more information and scholarship application see; Internship on Promoting Police Reform in Africa