Investment Analyst Job Careers – FCA Investments
Organization: FCA Investments
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
FCA Investments is an impact investor specialising in developing countries and fragile states. We seek to leverage the power of finance as a means to unlock opportunities for communities in areas of the world that are underserved by investing in SME’s while putting impact at the front and centre of our investment decisions.
Job Summary: We are currently looking for an investment Analyst to support the team with on-going and future investments, in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis and market research to create a viable investment pipeline.
- Support the team throughout the investment process from deal sourcing and screening, to deal completion and disbursement.
- Support investment due diligence, financial modelling, budgeting, strategy analysis, financial review and valuation for the investments under consideration.
- Participate in post-investment portfolio monitoring and reporting, using both financial and social impact metrics so as to provide management with business performance intelligence
- Produce marketing documents, presentations, financial and impact reports for the various stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date information on the portfolio and provide reports as required by FCAI and its stakeholders.
- Coordinate ESG impact studies, analysis, implementation and reporting across the portfolio SME’s.
- Support the team in implementing the CFO as a service TA support facility for investee SME’s.
- Any other related responsibilities as may be required/assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have two years of experience working as an Investment Analyst in Corporate Finance, Banking, Consulting or Private Equity/Venture Capital./ Impact Investment.
- Proficiency in Excel and financial modelling.
- Self-starter who can think and work independently, as well as a team player.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Availability for regular trips in country.
- Prior business Management skills are a plus.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Emmanuel Obwori, Emmanuel.Obwori@Kua.fi. Please Kindly include referees and share any supporting documents relevant to the CV.
Deadline: Tuesday, 31st December 2019.