Invitation to Bid for provision of Insurance Services – Khasakh Cooperative Society Limited
Tender: Invitation to Bid for Provision of Insurance Services
Organisation: Khasakh Cooperative Society Limited
Khasakh is a multi-purpose cooperative society registered under provision of section 6(2) of the Cooperative Societies Act Cap 122 as Amended with a certificate number 9985/RCS. It is owned, governed and subscribed to by former and current staff of World Vision, their spouses and children. As a Christian financial Institution aimed at offering reliable and effective financial services for a healthy and wealthy people, Khasakh operations are geared towards extending credit facilities to members at competitive interest rates, growing members’ savings through attractive interest rates, engaging in cutting edge clientele financial advice and carrying out secure, profitable and competitive investment opportunities on behalf of its members.
Khasakh credit products include short term loans, salary loans, land loans and asset financing loans among others thus the need to seek for interested parties to offer Group credit life insurance for its members.
To procure an insurer to cover risks associated with credit that may affect its business output.
Scope of Work
The scope of work will include provision of insurance against but not be limited to:
- To provide cover under worker’s compensation and group cover for accidents
- Critical illness
- Catastrophes like floods, storms, natural calamities
- Funeral expenses
- Conducting awareness about the insurance benefits provided to members and claim procedures
- Provision of a relationship officer who will be a focal point between the insurer and
- Khasakh Cooperative Society Limited.
Payment of claims against the insured policy in case of risk occurrence.
To assess and pay claims within a month after submission.
Payments and other fees
Payment of premiums shall be made after every month with in disbursement of loans occurred.
The manager shall be responsible for the coordination of meetings and other activities to be conducted by the firm/company.
- Brief background or profile of the registered firm
- Company brochure
- List of key officers in the company
- Compliance and legality
- Financial proposal
- At least five years’ professional experience in valuation
- Evidence of having undertaken similar assignments
Interested and qualified firms should submit soft copies of their Bids to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th June,2021.
Deadline: 14th June 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE