Irrigation Engineer Job Careers – Davis & Shirtliff Group
Organization: Davis & Shirtliff Group
Duty Station: Northern Uganda
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and with Headquarters in Nairobi.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling specialized equipment and services.
- Planning, designing irrigation fixtures and overseeing installation of fixtures to requirements and specifications.
- Conducting research on problems of soil drainage and conservation.
- Customer development and retention.
- Travels to customer visits.
- Any other task deemed necessary to accomplish the above..
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a second upper class university degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university.
- Additional professional qualification is an added advantage
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience and below 35 years.
- Excellent written and spoken English, good interpersonal, presentation skills and commercial skills are also of great importance.
- Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Be self-motivated, disciplined and effective team player
How to Apply:
All candidates should send in their application letters and updated CVs with 3 referees, copies of certificates, and passport size colour photograph. Also indicate your email, day-time phone number, current salary and how soon they would be available to begin work.
Emails that exceed 2MB will not be considered.
Interested applicants should send their applications to;
Address: People Performance Group
Plot 8 Kitante Close
- O. Box 12405 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 24th May 2019 by 5pm
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020