IT Executive Jobs – East Africa Concrete Products Limited (EACPL)
Organization: East Africa Concrete Products Limited (EACPL)
Duty Station: Uganda
East Africa Concrete Products Limited (EACPL) was incorporated in Uganda in early 2014 to manufacture components for the power line construction industry using concrete after identifying the steady growth in the power line construction market in the East Africa region. The main products are concrete poles and stay stubs.
Job Summary: The IT Executive will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations, printers, network hardware, CCTV cameras and associated hardware & software within the organization. The IT Technician will also be the main point of contact for employees who are experiencing computer issues. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist staff with installation, configuration and usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to staff
- Verify functionality of hardware and software computer components
- Troubleshoot hardware, software & network issues in person.
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions on arise
- Maintaining IT support Work Logs to optimize the dependability of IT infrastructure in the company
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Three years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- A clear understanding of IT principles.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th February 2020
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE