JSPS Invitation Fellowship Program for Research in Japan (Long Term).
The JSPS Invitation Fellowship for Research in Japan (Long Term) is offered to promote international scientific cooperation and exchange.
It allows researchers employed at designated Japanese research institutions to invite fellow researchers from other countries to Japan to participate in cooperative activities at their research institutions.
Fields of Research:
All fields of the humanities, social sciences and natural sciences are included under this program.
- Be a citizen of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Hold a doctorate degree when the Fellowship goes into effect, which must have been received on or after April 2nd, or be scheduled to receive a doctorate degree before the Fellowship goes into effect.
- Have arranged in advance a research plan with his/her Japanese host researcher.Number of Fellowships Awarded:
Approximately 70 fellowships will be granted.
Terms of Award:
- A round-trip air ticket (based on JSPS regulations).
- A monthly maintenance allowance of ¥364,000.
- A settling-in allowance of ¥200,000, Overseas travel accident and sickness insurance coverage, etc.Deadline: September 4.
For further details and application, visit: JSPS Invitation Fellowship Program for Research in Japan (Long Term)