Kader Asmal Fellowship
Kader Asmal Fellowship: Canon Collins Trust, on behalf of the Government of Ireland, invites applications for the Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme.
The fellowship programme has two strands:
1. Eight annual awards for postgraduate study in
- Business Management;
- Agriculture, Food Science & nutrition; and
- Public Administration
2. A fellowship in Human Rights Law at Trinity College Dublin to be selected by the Council for the Advancement of the South African Constitution (CASAC)
Are you eligible?
To apply for this scholarship through the Canon Collins Trust you must:
- Be a national of South Africa or Zimbabwe
- Legally resident in South Africa
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application.
- Be applying for a full-time one-year master’s degree in one of the eligible courses at an approved Irish university
What the Fellowship offers
The Kader Asmal Fellowships will cover:
- University application fees
- Tuition fees;
- Examination and other fees
- Economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland;
- Settling in allowance, book allowance and study allowance
- A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expense for you only and
- The costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
How to apply
You must apply through the Canon Collins online portal (see links below).
Applicants need not apply to the university before applying for a fellowship. Successful candidates need only apply to their chosen university once the award has been made. At that time any application fees will be paid by the Fellowship Programme.
The online application system will close on Monday 17.
Applicants will hear the outcome by 30 April.
For more scholarship information and application materials, see: Kader Asmal Fellowship
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE