Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Prevention Officer II – Economist/ Policy Analyst Jobs in Kenya
- Reporting to the Deputy Director, Corruption Prevention through Assistant Director, the job holder is responsible for the implementation of financial and budget programme activities aimed at the prevention of corruption and economic crimes as stipulated in the Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Act, 2011.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
• Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years, three (3) of which should be in a comparable position from a reputable organisation;
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, policy analysis or its equivalent from a recognised university;
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum Grade C+ or equivalent from a recognised institution;
• Strong policy analysis, writing, drafting skills and interpersonal skills;
• Must be able to work in a highly computerised environment;
• Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
- Knowledge of public service systems, policies and operations will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviewing the systems, policies, procedures and practices in public and private sector institutions;
• Providing advisories on prevention of corruption and bribery
in the policy and planning functions of public and private sector institutions;
• Developing corruption prevention guidelines and best practices to advise on sound policy framework in institutions;
• Mainstreaming standards and best practices in integrity and anti-corruption initiatives in public and private sector institutions;
• Reviewing, analysing and providing feedback on the anti-corruption indicator under the public service Performance Contracting framework;
• Developing Corruption Prevention Guidelines on functions related to planning, policy and other areas for use in both public and Private sector institutions to promote sector integrity;
• Monitoring implementation of corruption prevention interventions in various organisations.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Prevention Officer II – Economist/ Policy Analyst Jobs in Kenya
Missed this job or interested in more,click here to view the latest jobs and vacancies in Kenya 2021-2022