Human Resources Officer – Jobs in Kenya
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE – NAIROBI
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
REPORTS TO: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Main Purpose of the Job
To ensure implementation of the organizations policies through systems and practices that contribute to building the organizations human capital in line with the company goals. The successful candidate will be expected to have good understanding in Human Resources, employment act and labour laws
• Balance the manpower staffing levels in liaison with respective Line Managers
• Be involved actively in recruitment, on boarding, development, and retention of employees
• Be a first point of contact for staff queries on HR related issues
• Maintain and update staff information on the database in HRMIS and personnel files.
• Advice and support managers/supervisors on leave management.
• Advice line managers and other employees on employment law and the organizations policies
• Assist staff to understand their job descriptions, functions, roles & responsibilities
• Advising line managers and staff on handling of disciplinary issues
• Support and coordinate performance cycle by ensuring timely compilation of documentation and reporting.
• Assist the line managers in implementing and introducing employee engagement strategies that will contribute to teamwork and will enable a conducive working environment.
• Always maintain confidentiality.
• Be a holder of a Diploma in HR or business-related field
• A Higher National Diploma in HR or CHRP- K
• Bachelor’s in human resources or business-related field will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources.
• Be a member in good standing at IHRM
• Proficient in computer and Human Resources Information Systems
• Confident, organized and with excellent communication
• Critical thinking, Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please email, or deliver your application, detailed CV with copies of relevant certificates to reach us by 5th September 2021 Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and gender equality.
Missed This Job? or Interested in More Job Offers? Click here for the Latest Kenya Jobs, Opportunities and Recruitments