Karatina University Admissions And Intake 2021 – 2022
Welcome to Ugfacts.net/ke, on this page you will find details on Karatina University Admissions and Intake 2021-2022. It is our aim to provide this information as accurately as possible. Kindly check out our top pages on KUCCPS Admission letters 2021-2022 – KUCCPS Admission Lists 2021-2022 – Fees Structure for All Institutions – 2021-2022 Intake for Schools and List of Courses Offered.
Details on Karatina University Admissions and Intake 2021-2022 is presented below. Kindly leave any questions or enquiries in the comment section and we shall reply to you directly. Enjoy your read on Karatina University Admissions and Intake 2021-2022 !.
Karatina University 2021/2022 Admissions
Karatina University Admissions 2021/2022; The academic body of Karatina University is calling on all prospective students that Applications are invited for suitably qualified applicants for admissions into its various undergraduate, postgraduate and other non-degree programmes.
There are various programmes available at Karatina University and therefore the admission application forms are released in different intakes for prospective students. Below are the available programme intakes:
Before you proceed to check details of Karatina University admissions, let us have a brief look at some quick links you may be interested in.
Each applicant should:
Students will be required to report with the following mandatory documents for verification:
- Admission letter
- Original KCPE Certificate
- Original KCSE Certificate or Result Slip
- National Identity Card/where applicable
- Bank Fee Payment Slip.
- Duly filled Forms: AA/F001, AA/F002, AA/F003 and LIB/F003. Click to Download
3) Students are advised to have a laptop computer for ease of accessing e-resources and receiving online communication within the University for academic purposes.
Admission Letters and Fee Structures
1) Students are advised to download and print admission letter and respective fee programme structure. Download Here
Payment of Fees
1) Students are advised to pay as fees indicated in the fee structures before the registration date.
2) Students are required to avail bank slip receipts of the fee paid on registration date.
3) All fees should be paid preferably in Bankers Cheque in favour of KARATINA UNIVERSITY
4) Fee payments can be deposited to the following bank accounts;
- Equity Bank; Karatina Branch; Account Name – Karatina University;
- Cooperative Bank; Karatina Branch; Account Name – Karatina University;
5) The University SHALL NOT accept any payment in cash.
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
1) Kenyan students are eligible for a loan from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB). Application Forms are available on HELB website: www.helb.co.ke.
Karatina University Admissions – see list of information below…