Meru University Admissions And Intake 2024-2025
Welcome to Ugfacts.net/ke, on this page you will find details on Meru University Admissions and Intake 2024-2025. It is our aim to provide this information as accurately as possible. Kindly check out our top pages on KUCCPS Admission letters 2024-2025 – KUCCPS Admission Lists 2024-2025 – Fees Structure for All Institutions – 2024-2025 Intake for Schools and List of Courses Offered.
Details on Meru University Admissions and Intake 2024-2025 is presented below. Kindly leave any questions or enquiries in the comment section and we shall reply to you directly. Enjoy your read on Meru University Admissions and Intake 2024-2025 !.
Meru University 2024-2025 Admissions
Meru University Admissions 2024-2025; The academic body of Meru University is calling on all prospective students that Applications are invited for suitably qualified applicants for admissions into its various undergraduate, postgraduate and other non-degree programmes.
There are various programmes available at Meru University and therefore the admission application forms are released in different intakes for prospective students. Below are the available programme intakes:
Before you proceed to check details of Meru University admissions, let us have a brief look at some quick links you may be interested in.
Each applicant should:
For admission into programmes of study at the Meru University of Science and Technology, MUST for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for successful admission.
MERU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, MUST UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
MERU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, MUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- Bachelors Degree, Second Class (Upper Division) in a relevant field of study or its equivalent from a recognized University OR
- Bachelors Degree, Second class Honors (Lower Division), with at least two years post qualification work experience OR
- Bachelors Degree with a Pass and a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field of study.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
- Masters degree in a relevant field of study, from a recognized University.
Meru University Admissions 2024-2025 – Meru University has opened its admission for application into 2024-2025 academic year. See details below to apply…