Multimedia University of Kenya Admissions And Intakes 2021 – 2022
Welcome to Ugfacts.net/ke, on this page you will find details on Multimedia University Admissions and Intake 2022-2023. It is our aim to provide this information as accurately as possible. Kindly check out our top pages on KUCCPS Admission letters 2022-2023 – KUCCPS Admission Lists 2022-2023 – Fees Structure for All Institutions – 2022-2023 Intake for Schools and List of Courses Offered.
Details on Multimedia University Admissions and Intake 2022-2023 is presented below. Kindly leave any questions or enquiries in the comment section and we shall reply to you directly. Enjoy your read on Multimedia University Admissions and Intake 2022-2023 !.
Multimedia University of Kenya Admissions 2022-2023; The academic body of Multimedia University of Kenya is calling on all prospective students that Applications are invited for suitably qualified applicants for admissions into its various undergraduate, postgraduate and other non-degree programmes.
There are various programmes available at Multimedia University of Kenya and therefore the admission application forms are released in different intakes for prospective students. Below are the available programme intakes:
Before you proceed to check details of Multimedia University of Kenya admissions, let us have a brief look at some you may be interested in.
Each applicant should:
To join the university as a self-sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Decide on the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in “Our Programmes” section.
- Click on “Apply” at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section”
- Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on the programme (find payment details below)
- To keep track of your application status, log in with the Application ID and Password sent to your email.
To join the university as a Government (KUCCPS) sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- First, ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Click on login at the top of this page or at the bottom of this section.
- Enter the required login details
- The first time you log in, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
a) Documents Required for Application & Registration
To apply or register for a programme, you are required to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo – a clear passport-sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID – Applies to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Passport – applies to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Academic certificates – at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.
b) Payment Details
Note: This only applies to self-sponsored students.
|PROGRAMME CATEGORY||FEE (KSH)|
Payment Option 1 – M-Pesa
|PAYBILL NUMBER||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|522384||Your application no e.g APP_####|
Multimedia University Of Kenya Main Page – see details below: