Partnership for Economic Policy Digital Specialist Jobs in Kenya
- The contractor’s mandate is to develop and operationalize a strategic approach to help promote PEP research, events and network activities through a range of digital platforms. Find the full description and application requirements here: https://www.pep-net.org/pep-digital-and-social-media-officer. There will be a one month trial, followed (if successful) by a five month contract, which may then potentially turn into a staff position.
- Developing quality and compelling digital contents for the PEP website and social media channels (including graphics, videos and improving image use) to engage target audiences and raise the external profile of the organization.
- Developing and implementing an effective social media strategy
- Creating and implementing engaging digital campaigns for key PEP outputs, and regularly analyse and report on communications performance
Experience and skills:
- The candidate must possess excellent digital and communication skills, and be able to present a portfolio of digital contents of his/her creation. Consideration will be given to those candidates who show a variety of expertise in digital tools, virtual platforms and social media campaigns, and are ready to take on an exciting challenge in boosting the international visibility of the organisation.
- The candidate should also have an excellent understanding of the newest trends or changes in social networking sites, as well as a creative flair and experience in communicating complex issues though simple and attractive contents.
- Experience working with (or for an audience of) international development partners is also highly desirable.
How to Apply
- For more information and job application details, see; Partnership for Economic Policy Digital Specialist Jobs in Kenya