Procurement Officer – Kisii Medical Centre – Jobs in Kenya
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the following position in our Kisii Medical Centre:
Procurement Officer – Kisii Medical Centre
Vacancy No: AKHK/MMD/003
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Assistant Manager – MMD, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementation of purchasing procedures, processes and best practices and maximize savings and benefits arising from seamless purchasing activities.
- Ensure that the procurement of goods and services are done in line with the organization’s policies.
- Ensure that there are timely procurement reports that track status of each requisition and provide feedback
- Analyze quotations / bids submitted by vendors and make a comparative analysis of the information provided
in order to make procurement decisions.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement, Business Management or any other related qualification from a recognized
institution in Kenya will be an added advantage.
- Registered by Kenya Institute of Supplies Management.
- At least four years working experience in a similar position.
- Experience in working with a Hospital Management Information System will be an added advantage.
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Should have skills in negotiating with vendors to maximize value for money without compromising on quality
of required goods or services.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before Friday, 20th August 2021.
The email subject line MUST include Position title and Vacancy number being applied for i.e.
“PROCUREMENT OFFICER AKHK/MMD/003”.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”
Missed This Job? or Interested in More Job Offers? Click here for the Latest Kenya Jobs, Opportunities and Recruitments