Receptionist – Serviced Apartments – Jobs in Kenya
Location: Mombasa – Nyali
Salary: 25k Gross
• Assist in bookings and reservations
• Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
• Register guests by collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
• Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
• Provide information about our apartments, available rooms, rates and amenities
• Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
• Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
• Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers
• Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
• Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
• Operate the switchboard
• Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person.
• Maintain orderliness and cleanliness at the front area
• Assist guests’ in storing valuables in secure deposit box
• Liaise with other departments of the Apartments
• Handle customers’ payments through M-Pesa, credit cards and other modes of payment which may be communicated from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
• A diploma in Business Management or any relevant field
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a hotel, or furnished apartments preferably as a receptionist
• Good Customer service skills
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking.com, Airbnb and TripAdvisor
• Customer service attitude
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good crisis management skills
NB: Applicant within Mombasa are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist – Serviced Apartments) before Tuesday 17th August 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Missed This Job? or Interested in More Job Offers? Click here for the Latest Kenya Jobs, Opportunities and Recruitments