South Eastern Kenya University SEKU Admissions And Intake 2021-2021
Welcome to Ugfacts.net/ke, on this page you will find details on South Eastern Kenya University Admissions and Intake 2024-2025. It is our aim to provide this information as accurately as possible. Kindly check out our top pages on KUCCPS Admission letters 2024-2025 – KUCCPS Admission Lists 2024-2025 – Fees Structure for All Institutions – 2024-2025 Intake for Schools and List of Courses Offered.
Details on South Eastern Kenya University Admissions and Intake 2024-2025 is presented below. Kindly leave any questions or enquiries in the comment section and we shall reply to you directly. Enjoy your read on South Eastern Kenya University Admissions and Intake 2024-2025 !.
South Eastern Kenya University 2024-2025 SEKU Admissions
South Eastern Kenya University SEKU Admissions 2024-2025; The academic body of South Eastern Kenya University SEKU is calling on all prospective students that Applications are invited for suitably qualified applicants for admissions into its various undergraduate, postgraduate and other non-degree programmes.
SEKU First-Year Admissions 2024-2025
There are various programmes available at South Eastern Kenya University SEKU and therefore the admission application forms are released in different intakes for prospective students. Below are the available programme intakes:
Before you proceed to check details of South Eastern Kenya University SEKU admissions, let us have a brief look at some quick links you may be interested in.
Each applicant should:
The University indeed offers great opportunities for young people to realize their dreams and potentials. Our activities shall promote moral uprightness, respect, social and academic coherence. Some of the activities we would like to be involved in include:
- Promoting tolerance, understanding and ‘unity in diversity’ among students as a source of strength,
- Promoting awareness about HIV/AIDS, drug and substance abuse and other social issues impacting on students’ lives.
- Promoting environmental awareness among the student community as well as the local community,
- Promoting girl child education among members of the local community and demonstrating that ‘girls can do it’,
- Organizing visits and activities with the less fortunate members of the local community e.g. visiting children’s homes, hospitals, prisons etc.
We look forward to everyone’s support
Make the most of your time at South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU) by having an active and interesting student life.
SOUTHEASTERN KENYA UNIVERSITY, SEKU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with second class honor division in relevant courses
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
• Masters Degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to the programme.
South Eastern Kenya University SEKU Admissions – Apply Now: