Supply Chain Management Officer – Jobs in Kenya
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY ATTORNEY
6. Supply Chain Management Officer, JG “CPSB 09” – 1 POSITION
Terms of Service- Pernmanent and Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment
i. Must be a Kenyan Citizen;
ii. Served in the grade of Supply Chain Management Assistant II or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years: and
iii. Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
In addition to the above requirements. an officer must have the following key ‘personal attributes and core competencies:
(i) Personal Qualities
• Ability to get on well with the diverse workforce;
• Good knowledge in the ‘professional- field of specialization
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to take instructions
• Good organizational and supervisory skills
(ii) Core Competence’s.
• Team playing skills;
• Care for resources;
• Manual dexterity;
• Execution of instructions
• Interpretation skills;
• Analytical skills; and
• Records Management Skills
Duties and Responsibilities
i. Responsible for the day to day management of the entire supply chain department;
ii. Issue/provide administrative guideline on implementation and interpretation of Public Procurement and Dispersal Act 2005 and the supporting regulations;
iii. Develop county annual procurement plan and ensure its full implementation.
iv. Advice the entire county government on matters relating to supply chain management
v. Prepare tender documents in accordance with public procurement Act 2005 and implementing regulations and coordinate the entire tendering process.
vi. In liason with other finance functions, provide guidelines on matters of procurement, contract design and contract implementations;
vii. Secretary to the Tender committee; and
viii. Ensure that support-staff keep county records and key information in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
HOW TO APPLY
Written applications including the current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300 Kapsabet.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the Nandi County Public Service Board so as to reach the office before the close of business on, Monday 23th August, 2021
In addition, interested candidates applying for Job Groups, “CPSB 05 & CPSB 03” and Board of Directors (KANAWASCO must submit copies of letters of clearance from: Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)-Tax Compliance Certificate ;
i. The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
ii. Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
iii. Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); and
iv. Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
• County Government of Nandi is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• All candidates are reminded to observe the Ministry of Health Protocols on Covid – 19 during interviews
Missed This Job? or Interested in More Job Offers? Click here for the Latest Kenya Jobs, Opportunities and Recruitments