KIU Business School How to Apply
How to Apply for Kampala International University School of Business Step by Step
3 Steps to Applying for Admision at KIU
Kampala international University admits 3 times in a year; in December to January, March to April and August to September.
STEP 1: Pick an application form from any of our designated offices or from our campuses
Admission office at Main Campus in Kansanga, Kampala; Western Campus in Bushenyi; Nairobi and Tanzania Offices, and all KIU Liaison Offices in Various countries. Alternatively, download an application form from KIU website: Download It Here.
Application fee should be paid on submission of the application form. Application fee is 50,000 Ugandan Shillings for Ugandans and $50 for foreign students (non-Ugandans).
STEP 2: Complete the application forms clearly and enclose or attach the following:
- 3 photocopies of each ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level result slips or equivalent [Diploma and Bachelor Degree] and three certified copies of transcripts of Bachelor and Master Degrees [postgraduate degrees]
- A photocopy of a receipt for payment for application form
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- Recommendation letter from either the previous school or employer.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate.
STEP 3: Submit a fully completed form with the required attachments to the following addresses:
- For physical submission return form and attachments to Admission office
- By post, send to:
The Director of Admissions
Kampala International University
Tel: +256-041-267634, +256-041-4663813
Or any Liaison Offices in various countries
- To submit application online [online application]:
Send the electronic form plus the required attachments[scanned and zipped in 1 folder] to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information from a Contact Person: Call, Sms, or send a whatsapp message on +256-776-671001.
[button link=”https://ugfacts.net/list-business-schools-uganda/” size=”large” color=”green”]List of Business Schools in Uganda[/button]