KUCCPS Online Application 2021-2022
KUCCPS Online Application 2021-2022 – See details below to apply for Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Services online…
Application for the 2021-2022 Placement to Universities and Colleges
The online application portal is now open for the 2021-2022 placement to institutions of higher learning.
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KUCCPS Placement Online Application into various Universities and Colleges in Kenya for the 2021/2022 academic year. KUCCPS 2021 Intake, KUCCPS Placement 2021/2022, KUCCPS Online Application Form.
KUCCPS Online Application Deadline 2021-2022
Click Here to See the Deadline for KUCCPS Application for Placement into Higher Institution.
If you have any question regarding KUCCPS Online Application 2021/2022, Kindly use the comment box below.
KUCCPS Online Application Requirements:
- Mean Grade of D – (minus) and below for Artisan Certificate Courses
- Mean Grade of D (plain) and above for Craft Certificate Courses; and
- Mean Grade of C – (Minus) and above for Diploma Courses.
All KCSE certificate holders who have not benefited from Government sponsorship before are eligible to apply where they meet the minimum requirements, whichever year one did the KCSE examination.
How to Apply
- All applications must be done online through the Student’s Portal accessible via the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke.
- The application procedure, available TVET courses and their requirements, a list of Government institutions sponsored under the Ministry of Education and other relevant information are available on the Student’s portal.
- Application support will be provided through the Huduma Centres in Nairobi (GPO and Makadara), Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Garissa, Kitui, Eldoret, Kakamega, Meru and Nakuru, subject to social distancing and hygiene measures put in place in the respective Huduma Centres.
- In addition, the Placement Service will continuously provide support through its official digital platforms.For more information, visit the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke or call 020 5137400, 0723954927 or 0734879662.
- For your placement results, log in your KUCCPS Account at – https://students.kuccps.net/
- KUCCPS transfer of courses will be announced at a later date. This will enable those dissatisfied with their placement to change course and or institution. Follow this page daily for updates.
KUCCPS Student Portal Login
The KUCCPS portal is platform where students can apply for admissions into public schools in Kenya.
Services the Portal Offers:
Admission Letter downloads
Placements/Admission Status Checking.
Procedure to Login
2. Use your KCSE number as your username
3. Type in your KCSE year
4. Use your birth certificate number/KCPE index number(as used in KCSE Exams Registration) as your password
Other KUCCPS Portals:
KUCCPS Official Website: http://www.kuccps.net/
KUCCPS Email Adress: email@example.com
Second Revision of Choices for 2021-2022 Placement
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service wishes to announce that the online application system will open for the Second Revision of degree, diploma and certificate choices.
The Second Revision will be open for all the applicants who, on competitive selection after the First Revision of Choices, have not secured any of their choices for placement to universities and colleges.
The KCSE index numbers of these applicants are listed – see links above. We urge principals of the secondary schools whose former students’ index numbers are listed on the website to inform the affected applicants to revise their choices.
In addition, students who did not apply through their schools and missed the First Revision of Choices may use this opportunity to submit their applications.
The applicants will be required to select new choices from the degree, diploma and craft/artisan certificate courses with unfilled capacities, which are also listed on the website, and submit afresh.
Applicants whose index numbers are not in the list on the website have already provisionally secured one of their choices, hence are not required to reapply. The outcome of their applications will be given after the conclusion of the placement processing.
Applications must be submitted through the KUCCPS Student’s Portal.
Applications may also be submitted through the Placement Service App, KUCCPS STUDENTS, which is available for download on Play Store.
More information including detailed application guidelines, institutions, available programmes, minimum subject requirements and previous cut-off points are available on the Portal.
In light of the Government guidelines meant to stem the spread of the coronavirus, applicants are advised to observe social distancing, avoid gatherings and follow the directives regularly issued by the Ministry of Health.
Due to these Government guidelines, the Placement Service offices and Huduma Centre desks are closed to the public. The application process is, however, fully automated and applicants who need support to access their accounts should contact the Placement Service Customer Care through:
The Placement Service staff will be reachable for support through the above contacts weekdays from 8am to 5pm.
The placement application process is automated and applications can be submitted online from any location through mobile phones, tablets and computers connected to the Internet. Applicants are advised to observe the deadline as late applications will not be accepted.
For more details and application, see; Announcement: Second Revision of Choices for 2021-2022 Placement
(No payment is required during the 2nd revision of courses if you had paid during the 1st revision. You use the same Mpesa code to submit your 2nd revision application. Get Mpesa statement for the dates that you paid if you can no longer trace the message.)
Log into Your KUCCPS Account to Find Out the Course and University or College that You Have Been Admitted to!
Online Application for the 2021-2022 Placement to Universities and Colleges
The online application portal will open soon for the 2021-2022 placement to institutions of higher learning.
1. To apply, login to the Student’s Portal – http://students.kuccps.net/ – using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
2. All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
3. You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
4. As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
5. Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
6. To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
7. After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
8. An application processing fee is charged as follows:
Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
9. The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
10. You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay
1. Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
2. Select Pay Bill
3. Enter Business Number 820201
4. For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
5. Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
✆ WhatsApp +254723040015
☎ Tel. +254723040015
KUCCPS Admission List 2021-2022 for University and College Students – 2019 KCSE Candidates and Previous Years – To be Posted Here When Out!
Log into Your KUCCPS Account Now to Find Out the Course and University or College that You Have Been Admitted to!
KUCCPS Inter-Institution Transfer Application for the 2021-2022 Placement Cycle
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service has opened the online application system for inter-institutional transfer (IIT) applications.
The application is open for KCSE candidates who have been successfully placed in various universities and TVET institutions but wish to transfer to other institutions.
- All applications for inter-institution transfers MUST be submitted online through the Student’s Portal (students.kuccps.net). The entire process is automated and printing the filled application form will no longer be necessary.
- Detailed guidelines for the IIT application are available on the portal.
- The IIT processing fee should be paid only after the applicant has successfully completed the necessary steps in the application process following the instructions provided in the portal. Do not make any prior payment.
- Applicants are cautioned against sending money to any individual purporting to be in a position to assist them. The Placement Service does not require applicants to send money to any mobile phone numbers.
- Transfer processing fee shall be paid to the KUCCPS MPESA Pay Bill No.820201.
- Please read and follow all instructions provided. For further assistance, contact the Placement Service through the numbers 020 5137400, 0723 954 927 and 0734 879 662. You may also email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page The.Placement.Service and Twitter Handle @KUCCPS_Official.Education Cabinet Secretary Prof. George Magoha has today released the placement report for the 2021-2022 cycle.
During the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) stakeholder forum held at the Catholic University of Eastern Africa in Nairobi, Prof. Magoha also launched a new career guidance book authored by KUCCPS.
The placement report contains details of how the 2018 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination candidates and those from previous years have been placed to different universities and colleges.
In the 2018 KCSE examination, 90,755 students scored a mean grade of C+ and above, hence were eligible for placement to universities as Government-sponsored students.
Following the successful completion of the placement process, 89,486 have been placed to Degree courses of their choice in public and private universities, under Government sponsorship.
In addition, another 98,393 applicants have been placed to various polytechnics and technical training institutions countrywide, so far.
There will be continuous placement of students to TVET institutions throughout the year.
The Placement Service has started sending out text messages to the placed students informing them of their courses and institutions, free of charge.
In addition, the students are advised to log in to their portals to view their placement status.
The KUCCPS career book – The Essential Career Guide: Making an Informed Choice – is a guide for students, teachers, parents and guardians on career opportunities, pathways to career progression, subject requirements for specific career fields and subject selection, among other career tips.
It is highly recommended for use in schools and other learning institutions.
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Second RevIsion Of Course Choices 2020
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement September 2020 Intake
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Transaction Code
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement TVET Application 2020
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Technical colleges
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE