Kyambogo University KYU Private Admissions 2020/2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants (private ) for admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning and others programmes in any of Kyambogo University KYU intakes in the 2020/2021 academic year.
KYU has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes, Hence, this page will serve as Kyambogo University KYU Admissions Application Forms Updater to prospective candidates anticipating various admission intake of the Kyambogo University in 2020/2021.
Kyambogo University Admissions 2020/2021 – Application Forms
Kyambogo University KYU Private Admissions 2020/2021 APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Kyambogo University, KYU is receiving applications for short courses, undergraduate diploma, undergraduate degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Masters programs for its 2020 Intake.
KYU Application Procedure
- Applicants should fill and submit the forms online from the website https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug
- Do not buy any other documents not originating from the office of the Academic Registrar. Those who buy do so at their own risk.
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on behalf of the University to solicit additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
- All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address.
- To confirm receipt of your application payment, please check the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes after payment, please log into your admission account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should be ‘PAID’. If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please go to the bank branch and confirm that your payment has been sent to Kyambogo University and then contact us using the contact form on the admission portal or come to Kyambogo University Admissions Office to clear any arising issues.
- Those who sat O’level over the years should make sure they fall within the requirements of those years as per the guidelines available at our Coordinating Centers.
- Lists of admitted students and admission letters shall be sent to the respective Colleges of choice.
Kyambogo University, KYU Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
- Click Here to view Kyambogo University Admission Requirements
- Click Here to view Kyambogo University Courses – Programmes available for Admission.
- Click Here to view Kyambogo University Fees Structure
- Click Here to view Kyambogo University Admissions Deadline
Kyambogo University KYU Private Admissions 2020/2021 : Online Application Guide
First, visit application.kyu.ac.ug
- Create an Account
1. To create an account, click on the ‘Apply now’ menu option. You can also get the same page by clicking any ‘signup’ button you come across while browsing the site.
The signup page has a form with the following fields. Fill in all the fields correctly before you proceed to the next step.
e-mail Adddress: This must be a valid email address because it is required for account activation. If you do not have one, then consider creating a GMAIL account now before you proceed.
Full Name: Please ensure that you provide your full name as it appears on your academic documents.
Password: Provide a unique password preferrably one that you do not use on other websites. The password should be atleast 8 characters long. Please note that your password must only be known to you because if any other persons get to know your password, it implies that they can access your forms.
After filling in all the fields, continue by clicking on the ‘Create Account’ button
On creating the account successfully, an email will be sent to the email address you provided. Log into your email account and go to the inbox. There should be an email from Kyambogo University. If you can’t find the email in your inbox, please try checking in your spam folder.
Open the mail and click the activation link in that mail. If the link is not clickable, copy the entire link and paste it in the address bar of your browser. This will take you to the account activation page.
To complete account activation, enter your password in the space provided and click the ‘Activate My Account’ button
This will take you direct to the login page and thats it! You have created an account for all Kyambogo University Admissions. You may continue with the login by providing your email and password.
Kyambogo University Online Application Procedure :
2. Fill The Forms
After creating an account, your first login will take you to your dashboard which will look like the image above except that it won’t be having any form data. Please ensure that you read the important notes provided to avoid any inconveniences.
:: Add a Form
We are now ready to add a form to our application. Click on the ‘Add Form’ button to reveal the admission scheme selection drop-down. Only running schemes will be displayed in the drop-down for you to select. If the scheme you want to apply for is not included, you will have to wait until when it is announced.
After selecting your prefered scheme, click ‘Continue’ to proceed with filling in the form.
: Fill your Form
There you are! You can now start filling in your forms with the correct data.
It is important to note that only one form is accepted per applicant per admission scheme.
Your admission to Kyambogo University heavily depends on the correctness of the data you provide in this form. You will be guided alongside as you enter the data for various fields.
Kyambogo University Online Application Procedure :
3. Pay for Forms
Finally, you have to pay for your form! You simply have to follow the three steps shown above. No form will be considered for admission if it is not paid for.
:: Select Pay
To initiate payment, go to your dashboard and click on “Pay Now” against the form you want to pay for. This will take you to the payment page containing the details of the form you want to pay for.
Click on the “Print Payslip” button to proceed with payslip printing
:: Print payslip
Your generated payslip will now be ready for printing. Just click on the print button on that page and you are good to go!
Print out your payslip and pay the indicated amount in an appropriate bank. Currently only Stanbic and Crane bank are supported.
After payment, you should be able to receive a notification SMS and e-mail notifying you about receipt of your payment. If you do not receive any SMS, please check your dashboard. Form payment status should be “PAID”.
More on Admissions
Admissions 2020/2021 for Public Universities in Uganda
- Busitema University Admissions 2020/2021
- Gulu University Admissions 2020/2021
- Kyambogo University Admissions 2020/2021
- Uganda Management Institute Admissions 2020/2021
- Makerere University Admissions 2020/2021
- Mbarara University of Science and Technology Admissions 2020/2021
- Muni University Admissions 2020/2021
- Soroti University Admissions 2020/2021
Admissions 2020/2021 for Private Universities in Uganda
- Africa Renewal University Admissions 2020/2021
- African Bible University Admissions 2020/2021
- African Rural University Admissions 2020/2021
- All Saints University, Lango Admissions 2020/2021
- Bishop Stuart University Admissions 2020/2021
- Bugema University Admissions 2020/2021
- Busoga University Admissions 2020/2021
- Cavendish University Admissions 2020/2021
- Ibanda University Admissions 2020/2021
- International Health Sciences University Admissions 2020/2021
- International University of East Africa Admissions 2020/2021
- Isbat University Admissions 2020/2021
- Islamic Call University College Admissions 2020/2021
- Islamic University in Uganda Admissions 2020/2021
- Kabale University Admissions 2020/2021
- Kampala International University Admissions 2020/2021
- Kampala University Admissions 2020/2021
- Kayiwa International University Admissions 2020/2021
- Kumi University Admissions 2020/2021
- Lira University Admissions 2020/2021
- Livingstone International University Admissions 2020/2021
- Mountains of the Moon University Admissions 2020/2021
- Muteesa I Royal University Admissions 2020/2021
- Ndejje University Admissions 2020/2021
- Nkumba University Admissions 2020/2021
- Nsaka University Admissions 2020/2021
- St. Augustine International University Admissions 2020/2021
- St. Lawrence University Admissions 2020/2021
- Stafford University Admissions 2020/2021
- Team University Admissions 2020/2021
- Uganda Christian University Admissions 2020/2021
- Uganda Martyrs University Admissions 2020/2021
- Uganda Pentecostal University Admissions 2020/2021
- Uganda Technology And Management University (UTAMU) Admissions 2020/2021
- Valley University of Science & Technology Admissions 2020/2021
- Victoria University Admissions 2020/2021
- Virtual University of Uganda Admissions 2020/2021
Admissions 2020/2021 For University Colleges in Uganda
- Bishop Barham University College Admissions 2020/2021
- Kisubi Brothers University College Admissions 2020/2021
- Nile University Uganda Admissions 2020/2021
- Admission Lists For Universities In Uganda
Latest Ugandan Jobs and Vacancies