LLM Scholarships in Mineral Law and Policy – University of Dundee
LLM Scholarships in Mineral Law and Policy; The University of Dundee invites applications for LLM Funding in Mineral Law and Policy.
The award will offer the successful candidate:
- Payment of academic tuition fees
- 12 monthly stipends for living expenses for a single student
- An arrival allowance and thesis/assignment allowanceApplicants eligible for consideration should:
- Already hold a degree of an equivalent standard to at least a good UK second class honours degree
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of English language competence (generally IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 603 [250 on the computer based test])
- Preferably be qualified lawyers having had some post-degree work experience in mining in the government, private sector, or academia
- Be between the ages of 25-35 years
- Be nationals and residents of the following countries: Guinea, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe
- Complete the degree within 12 months and return to their home country at the end of their period of studyCandidates are invited to apply for admission to the LLM and at the same time register interest in being considered for a Rio Tinto Chevening Scholarship, by writing to the below address (please attach a brief statement, max. 250 words, explaining why you think you should be considered for the scholarship). All applications must be received by the 30 April for the next academic year.
For more information and scholarship application see; LLM Scholarships in Mineral Law and Policy
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE