Logistics Manager Job Placement – Brookside Africa Limited
Organisation: Brookside Africa Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager – Milk Procurement
Brookside Limited is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy Milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda. Brookside Africa Limited is a leading market player in the dairy sector, with manufacturing facilities within the region.
Job Summary: The Logistics Manager will be responsible for organizing, transporting, monitoring, receiving, and storage of raw milk that meets required standards. The incumbent will ensure proper planning and execution of logistics of safe quality raw milk and handing over to production.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Brookside Logistics Manager job must hold a Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of five years’ experience in FMCG industry.
- A person of high level of integrity and honesty
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Good Customer Care skills.
- Proficient in Computers
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees. Apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Friday, 18th March 2019
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE