Manager Procurement Employment Opportunity – Agri Exim
Organization: Agri Exim
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager
Agri Exim was founded in 2012 in an age when going organic & natural was still more of a luxury than a lifestyle. Our main goal – which remains true today – was to make quality organic & natural ingredients more accessible to global customers, while making our credible farmers economically secure and productive. We recognized that there were so many farmers in communities who had the potential to offer high-quality products, but no way to scale or market them. We armed them with the necessary education and the tools, so they could realize their full potential and their vision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Farmer and Vendor Procurement, Collect the rates from the Market Project
- Disseminate our rate to projects! Vendors and take updates during the day
- Track PO quantity Vs Delivered quantity on a daily basis
- Prepare Procurement documentation for Payment, Coordinate with QC for Quality tracking, Prepare Deduction of Quality and Wt. differences
- Payment Follow up with Accounts, Coordinate Vendor Sampling activities
- Track material dispatches from Vendors/ Projects and
- Tally the physical and book stock
- Co-ordination with Vendors, Farmers, Transporters, Labor contractors, QC
- MIS Report, Data Management, Management and Disposal of Stock.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- Knowledge of Agri Commodities, Agri Commodity Exports, Manufacturing, Food processing, organic products.
- Age: Preferably 58 Years..
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs to HR@agriexim.co,ug
Deadline: 15th August 2020
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE