Marketing & Communications Manager Employment Opportunity – KCB Bank
Organisation: KCB Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Director
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing, corporate and retail banking services to customers.
Job Summary: The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for developing and implementing high impact Marketing and Communication Strategies to build a sustainable corporate image and reputation for the KCB Group Brand..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & implement Marketing and Communication strategies in line with KCB Brand Objective and Brand guide.
- Create and manage valuable partnerships, content development and engagement plans across all media.
- Originate and facilitate the design, production and editing of corporate information for all KCB Bank Uganda publics.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities for business executives with opinion leaders.
- Work with business units to develop product campaigns and achieve set objectives in projects driven by the respective business units.
- Coordinate partner agencies and suppliers to ensure timely execution of projects and campaigns with the aim of achieving business and brand objectives.
- Liaise with Procurement to ensure merchandise ordered is as per correct specification and meets Brand guidelines; supplier sourcing in accordance to budget and business needs.
- Regular performance tracking and compilation of reports on activities undertaken.
- Supervise Research and ensure proper dissemination for usage in KCB decision making.
- Support Corporate Relations for KCB Foundation activities to drive single-minded messaging so as to define Foundation positioning in consumers hearts and minds.
- Lead, coach, motivate and inspire the marketing team towards excellence as expected of all team members.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a University degree in Business with a bias in Marketing or a Mass Communication degree from a recognized and reputable institution.
- Possession of MBA certification and/or Professional qualification in CIM would be an added advantage.
- Five years of experience in Marketing; 3 of which should be at management level.
- Experience in developing and supporting business strategy i5 essential.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practice in Marketing and Communication fields.
- Strong leadership skills with proven record of achieving targets.
- Able to communicate to all stakeholders articulately.
- Knowledge of the Banking Regulatory guidelines, products and services.
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 17th April 2019
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE