Marketing & Sales Representative Job Opportunities – Agro-Green Group Limited
Organisation: Agro-Green Group Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Agro-Green Group Limited is dealing in Importation & Distribution of Agrichemicals and Public Health Products. We are looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company to Promote and Market the Company’s Range of Agrichemicals and Public Health Products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and market the company range of products in the Ugandan market & where applicable, out of Uganda and to ensure profitable growth of the same.
- Routinely look for orders from customers and make regular checkups on them for any change in the stock supplied to them and tactfully convince them to improve their orders.
- Regularly update customers and their attendants of new developments such as new additional products as well as educating them on the strategies/benchmarks on selling particular products to customers.
- Regularly ask customers the challenges they face when selling or using the products and recording them so that the company can come up with precise answers and give them feedback in time.
- Come up with various strategies in marketing that are result oriented so that they can be reviewed, implemented and monitored to meet the Company set targets.
- Achieve set targets. You should achieve at least 90% of the sales target.
- Propose various Marketing strategies and discuss with Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Crop Husbandry and Management from a recognized Institution.
- Three years of experience in Agriculture and Farming Fields.
- Excellent experience and Knowledge in Marketing and Selling of Agricultural Chemicals, Fertilizers and other Farm inputs.
- Should have good marketing, presentation, negotiation skills with a demonstration of initiative.
- Minimum knowledge of 3 Local Languages.
- Knowledge about Market and usage of Public Health products shall be an added advantage
- Must be ready to move upcountry every now and then.
- Possession of a driving permit will be an added advantage.
- Safe pesticide handling and application certificate will be an added advantage.
- Should preferably be below 35 Years.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
Human Resource Manager
Agro–Green Group ltd
Plot 519 & 552, Makerere Wandegeya
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org by sending us;
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21st July 2020