Mechanical/ Plant Engineer Job Placement – China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (CSCEC)
Job Title: Mechanical/ Plant Engineer
Organization: China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (CSCEC)
Duty Station: Uganda
China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (CSCEC) is a Chinese company with over 60 years of existence. It is the largest construction company in the world by revenue and the 14th largest general contractor in terms of overseas sales, as of 2016. It is upgrading Kapchorwa-Suam Road from gravel to asphalt, this rural road is in the Eastern Region of Uganda. The road links Kapchorwa, through Kween to Suam, at the international border with Kenya.
Job Summary: The Mechanical/ Plant Engineer will be tasked with the mechanical design and supervision experience in planning, specifying and site supervision for construction works.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Mechanical/ Plant Engineer must be qualified with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer status from a professionally recognised organisation.
- At least ten years of post graduate experience in the construction and supervision of plant and services for highway construction projects,
- Previous experience of Mechanical and Electrical systems for Tunnels.
- Proven capacity to work with a team in a multi-disciplinary environment.
How to Apply:
All applicants must attach a photocopy of an original national identification card (ID) and a criminal record for police. Preference will be given to candidates with recommendation letters. Please read the requirements of the position carefully before sending the resume. Send all applicants to email@example.com
Deadline: 25th January 2019.
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020