Medical Representative – Diagnostics (Sales) Jobs – Q-Sourcing Servtec
Job Title: Medical Representative-Diagnostics (Sales)
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Medical Representative-Diagnostics (Sales) to work in Kampala.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Customer Care Supervisor, the role is about serving our Customers & will take full ownership of customer issues and ensure resolution, build an unbreakable bond with Copa’s customers through calls and social media. Specifically.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide scientific information to Health Care Professionals on portfolio of products in the assigned territory.
- Develop relationships/ partnerships with medical/paramedical contacts and institutions through effective scientific communication.
- Generate sales and improve distribution of products in the multiple channels including pharmacies, wholesale.
- Manage tender processes in hospitals and institutions.
- Ensure dissemination of scientific knowledge through.
Key Result Areas
- Achieve the set sales targets.
- Delivers agreed KPIs set by Field Management.
- Be a reliable source of scientific information for medical products.
- Seek and build strategic relations with Key Contacts & KOLs who can facilitate business development.
- Identify HCP needs in given territory and ensure optimum service levels.
- Recommend scientific activities for potential contacts.
Issues Management / Problem Solving
- Identify issues preventing performance in the territory and provide solutions (Pharma, Medical Devices, Diagnostics)
- Monitor progress made and the ability to change strategies to achieve objectives.
- Assist with the implementation of compliance.
- Maintenance of an updated master list, monitor agreed call frequency, thus ensuring efficiency of coverage for the.
- Plan and execute coverage by mean of a regularly updated call cycle, maintain cycle detailing.
Relationship Management & AR
- Ensure awareness of the Company products.
- Prepare and conduct Continuous Medical Education (CMEs)
- Respond to and demonstrate procedures of the products to new and existing customers.
- Market intelligence for the company
- Collect debts in liaison with the accounts department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Clinical Medicine or business-related discipline OR a Diploma – Clinical Medicine or business-related discipline and experience in a similar company.
- Minimum five years of experience, 2 of which must have been in diagnostic / Lab sales.
- Technical Knowledge (product knowledge -own and competitors)
- Presentation Skills (Scientific detailing,)
- Planning & Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Initiative & Drive
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Computer literacy
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply online under the job vacancy “QSSU-PHARM-MRD- MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE-DIAGNOSTICS.”
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 16th February, 2021 by 5:00 pm
NB: Q-sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda