Namibia Institute of Mining and Technology Upgrade Requirements
- Trainee must first do an evaluation test at the NIMT to establish trainability/recognition of prior Learning.
- Trainee must be literate.
- Must be employed to enable him/her (the trainee) to complete the prescribed tasks before advancing to the next level.
- Minimum of three years practical work/job experience, for which appropriate service documents must be presented on application. (by the employer).
- Must be registered by the employer, who also has to carry all applicable expenses.
- Minimum Grade 6 with passes in Mathematics, Physical Science and English (Official Language).
NIMT Contact Details
NIMT Courses Offered
NIMT Admission Requirements
NIMT Tuition Fees
NIMT Banking Details
NIMT Job Attachment
NIMT Northern Campus
NIMT Southern Campus
Namibia Institute of Mining and Technology Pages