National Content Capacity Building Coordinator Jobs – Q-Sourcing Servtec
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced National Content Capacity Building Coordinator in Kampala, Uganda.
Job Summary: The job holder shall undertake all activities she/he is responsible for, or involved in, with the highest level of consideration for HSE risk management, protecting human health, respecting communities, and conserving the environment. She/he will promote safety and environment awareness / conscientiousness at all levels through an exemplary and pro-active attitude towards the Project team, the Contractor / Subcontractor / Vendor Team and with all stakeholders. The job holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behavior about H3SE rules & requirements and for ensuring that H3SE requirements are duly implemented within his area of responsibility. The job holder reports to the Local Content Reporting and Performance Lead (NC/LC) and Project National/Local Content Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development, coordination, monitoring, implementation, expediting, and opportunities for updates of the Company Project’s “Capacity Building program”, that includes:
- Workforce development program including employment Field readiness, Training of nationals, Support to Institutions.), with initiatives such as class training, internships, on the job training, mentorship, delegation of companies, etc.
- SMEs development program via a “SME support development Plan” (training, coaching, access to finance, transfer of technology…).
- Update Local Content plan and reporting on Capacity Building sections as frequently as planned.
- Assist the Company contractors for the development and implementation of their Capacity Building programs and perform monitoring (Workforce and SME development programs,).
- Expedite, coordinate, and monitor Train-The-Trainer and Industry Enhancement Centre initiatives.
- Assist as required the Company National Content Manager (preparing reports, drafting presentations and/or communications).
- Communicate on achievements and plans.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in sciences, humanities, engineering and a master’s degree being an added advantage
- Professional Experience (years): minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Possession of Project Management and Organizational Skills
- Possession of Capacity building experience, Training experience
- A good entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work unsupervised (in autonomy)
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Access is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical mind-set, synthetic, rigorous, pro-active.
Context and Environment:
The Local Content Capacity Building Lead will have to consider the following context and environment in his activities:
- Local Content development is key for both country’s development, to satisfy Authorities and local communities’ expectations, Client code of conducts and consequently for the Company, its social license to build and operate.
- Project status close to FID implying fast growing in-country activities.
- Lack of detailed information on Tanzania and Uganda industrial capabilities
- Fast changing environment.
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-EAN-NATIONAL CONTENT CAPACITY BUILDING COORDINATOR.”
Send your updated CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Q-sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 23rd May 2021 by 5:00 pm
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE