National Content Reporting and Performance Officer Job Vacancies – Q-Sourcing Servtec
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced National Content Reporting and Performance Officer in Kampala, Uganda.
Job Summary: The National Content Reporting and Performance Officer shall undertake all activities she/he is responsible for, or involved in, with the highest level of consideration for HSE risk management, protecting human health, respecting communities, and conserving the environment. She/he will promote safety and environment awareness / conscientiousness at all levels through an exemplary and pro-active attitude towards the Project team, the Contractor / Subcontractor / Vendor Team and with all stakeholders. The job holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behavior with the company and to H3SE rules & requirements and for ensuring that H3SE requirements are duly implemented within his area of responsibility. The job holder reports to the National Content Reporting and Performance Lead (NC) and Project National Content Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the National Content Manager in producing all reporting related to Local Content (quarterly report, yearly report, keep up to date YTD LC KPIs).
- Monitor Contractor’s National Content performance and expedite their report and integrate data into project reporting.
- As required, support the Capacity building lead and Contract strategies lead on the development, update, and monitoring of the company Local Content plan with a local content benchmark and intelligence addressing Employment & training, Procurement of Goods & Services, Capacity building needs and opportunities.
- As required, lead with relevant parties the development, coordination, monitoring and implementation of projects such as: Conduct studies and collection of information / Organize delegation / Produce communication support to stakeholders / Participate to events.
- Communicate on Industrialization Baseline Progress and plan.
Context and Environment
The Local Content reporting & performance Lead will have to consider the following context and environment in his activities:
- Local Content development is key for both country’s development, to satisfy Authorities and local communities’ expectations, Total code of conducts and consequently for the company, its social license to build and operate.
- Project status close to FiD implying fast growing in-country activities.
- Lack of detailed information on Tanzania and Uganda industrial capabilities
- Fast changing environment
- Local Content project reporting
- Develop and refine an Industrial Survey focused on activities with potential high in-country value.
- Support Local content team and as required other with market intelligence.
- As required, develop synergies with discipline leaders and main contractors to collect and share market intelligence information.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, humanities, engineering and a Master’s degree being an added advantage
- Professional Experience (years): minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Good Analytical and reporting skills
- Advanced excel, administration skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Access is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical mindset, synthetic, rigorous, pro-active.
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-EAN-NATIONAL CONTENT REPORTING AND PERFORMANCE OFFICER.”
Send your updated CV / resume to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Q-sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 23rd May 2021 by 5:00 pm
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE