Nile University of Uganda, NUU Admission and Application Forms: 2020/2021 – How to Apply?
This article contains information on Nile University of Uganda, NUU Admission and Application Forms: 2020/2021 and how to Apply? It also contains the Nile University of Uganda, NUU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Nile University of Uganda, NUU Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
NILE UNIVERSITY OF UGANDA ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- You need to visit the Nile University of Uganda, NUU admission portal online through the link given below the article.
- You can also download the application form below or obtain it from Nile University – Registrar’s Office at Ombaci campus, Multipurpose Centre in Moyo, WENIPS Nebbi and Arua Catholic Centre Bookshop.
- Fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee.
- Application fee is indicated on the application form on the University admission portal.
- The University Bank account information is also indicated in the application form.
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
Nile University of Uganda, NUU Application Procedure
Nile University of Uganda, NUU offers undergraduate courses at Diploma levels besides those offered at the Postgraduate degree levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session.
Admission into NUU is made thrice every academic year; in August, January and May.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Nile University of Uganda, NUU Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need register or apply online by visiting the University admission portal with valid email address and personal details.