Nile University of Uganda, NUU Admission Requirements: 2020/2021
Nile University of Uganda, NUU admission requirement 2020/2021 for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year.
Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate courses and Postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programmes of study at the Nile University of Uganda, NUU, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
NILE UNIVERSITY OF UGANDA UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
The following are the requirements for admission to Degree programmes:
For the undergraduate degree programmes, applicants should have one of:
- Direct entry from advanced level, with a minimum of two principal passes at Advanced Level obtained at the same sitting, or its equivalent from recognized institutions.
- Special entry examination schemes.
- Diploma entry scheme: For persons holding Diplomas awarded by recognized institutions in relevant fields.
- Entrants from other recognized Universities.
For the diploma programmes, applicants should have one of:
- For persons from Advanced Level: One Principal Pass and One Subsidiary Pass at ‘A’ Level in the relevant subjects obtained in the same sitting or its equivalent from recognized institutions.
For the certificate programmes, applicants should have:
- For persons from Advanced Ordinary Levels with at least three (3) Credits and three Passes which must include English Language and Mathematics or its equivalent from recognized institutions.
NILE UNIVERSITY OF UGANDA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
At least a bachelors degree from Nile University or a recognized institution.