No Experience Fresh Graduate Internal Audit Intern Job Opportunities – Uganda Christian University
Organization: Uganda Christian University
Duty Station: Uganda
Salary Scale: Attractive
Uganda Christian University (UCU), a private institution founded in 1997 by the Province of the Church of Uganda is dedicated through teaching, scholarship, service, spiritual formation, student development and social involvement, to the preparation of students for thoughtful, productive lives of Christian faith and service in their respective professions and places.
Job Summary: To support other internal audit staff in undertaking audit assignments as approved in the annual work plan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To review payments
- To witness inventory taking exercise and confirming the stated values
- To witness goods deliveries at the central stores
- To conduct surprise cash counts within the University.
- To follow –up on past audit recommendations
- To perform any other official tasks and functions that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A recent (2:1) Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field: with a bias in Accounting or Finance from Uganda Christian University.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and be willingness to put in extra hours when needed.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Must have computer skills and packages like SAP, Focus.
- Must be a committed Christian.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should Send two (2) copies of an application letter together with updated Curriculum Vitae and three references; two (2) Copies of academic certificates and transcripts.
To: The Director, Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Christian University
Pilkington Building, P.O. Box 4, Mukono
Apply online at the link below
Deadline: 31st January 2020