No Experience HR Intern Job Opportunities – Living Water International (LWI)
Job Title: HR Intern
Organization: Living Water International (LWI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Living Water International (LWI) is a global Non-Governmental organization that exists to demonstrate the love of God by helping communities acquire desperately needed clean water, and to experience “living water”- the gospel of Jesus Christ – which alone satisfies the deepest thirst. Living Water International Uganda (LWIU) was formed in 2009. LWIU is an affiliate of Living Water International based in Houston, Texas, USA that was founded in 1990 and currently works in over 20+ countries across Latin America, the Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa, and India. LWI Uganda runs an integrated Water Sanitation Hygiene (WASH) program in South Western Uganda & we partner with other like-minded organsations to provide safe drinking water, Community Mobilisation & Gospel Proclamation, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion to communities across Uganda.
We shall provide a basic facilitation/stipend to cover meals and transport.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Enrolled in final academic year pursuing HRM, BBA or Psychology.
- University graduates from 2018 to date preferred in areas mentioned above.
- Previous Administration or HR related experience will be added advantage
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Email
- Ability to speak fluent English, Luganda or Swahili
- Willingness to abide by Christian ethos or principles
- Willing to commence Internship by 3rd August 2020.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates please send Applications to email@example.com addressed to HR & Administration Manager.
Deadline: Thursday 30th July 2020