No Experience Technical Assistant Job Vacancies – Makerere University, Kampala (MUK)
Organization: Makerere University, Kampala (MUK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Department
Makerere University, Kampala is Uganda’s largest and oldest institution of higher learning, first established as a technical school in 1922. It became an independent national university in 1970. Today, Makerere University is composed of nine colleges and one school offering programmes for about 36,000 undergraduates and 4,000 postgraduates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement guidelines and regulations to ensure safety in the workplace
- Maintain equipment and facilities in a functional condition.
- Assist in preparation of students’ practical’s, industrial training, internship and field work.
- Create and keep records.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Technical Assistant must hold an Ordinary Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the recognized Institution.
- Knowledge about equipment and facilities
- Analytical Skills
- Time management; and
- Safety consciousness.
- Age Limit: Below 50 years
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications using this link, Click Here and upload their full details of your biodata, education, qualifications, work experience, and all the other required information, including your Curriculum Vitae, Certificates, Transcripts, and at least three reference letters addressed to;
P.O. Box 7062 Kampala.
Deadline: 18th May 2020 by 17.00 Hours EAT.