Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund Login | NSFAS Student Portal Login | www.nsfaf.na
Visit our Admissions Hub for the Admissions of other institutions in Namibia
What is the purpose of the Portal?
The purpose of the Students Portal is to enable Applications and Approval of Funding services online, reduce the cost of accessing those services, streamline administrative processes, improve turnaround times, and strengthen accountability and responsiveness
Who can use the Portal?
You will need a User ID and Password to use the Portal. So, if you have not registered before please click on the link: “Sign Up/Register”. You will need your ID number, your mobile number and email address to register. Once you have registered you can use the Unique User ID and password you provided to Login and access the Services on the Portal.
Click here To LOGIN
Online Application Notice
Online application is open for Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Vocational applicants enrolled or wish to study at local and SADC/International recognized institutions with accredited programs.
Please note that mature age applications will only be accepted for local public institutions, namely: UNAM, NUST and NAMCOL.
It is mandatory that all required documents are uploaded during the application period.
- Certified copy of applicant’s Full Birth Certificate.
- Certified copy of applicant’s Namibian Identity Document (ID).
- Certified copy/copies of school leaving certificate(s) [Grade 11/12 or equivalent].
- Certified copy of Undergraduate qualification and its transcript (applicable to Postgraduate applicants).
- Proof of combined Parental Income or declarations for applicants who are 28 years of age or younger and unemployed.
- Certified copy of applicant’s parents Identity Documents (ID) or death certificates if deceased or declarations if documents do not exist.
- Own or spousal income or both for employed applicants who are above the age of 28 and declarations if unemployed.
- Proof of 2021 admission or registration if available during the application period.
Due to funding limitations, postgraduate applications are subject to criteria below:
- Awards will be given to those studying towards priority fields of studies (priority fields will be made available on our website, www.nsfaf.na, in due course)
- Applicants should have not received more than two funding opportunities from NSFAF.
- Total combined debt to NSFAF may not exceed N$350,000 (previous debt plus loan to be awarded).
- If you have previously benefited from the NSFAF, you will be requested to attach an acknowledgement of debts and/or proof of repayment arrangement, before an award can be issued.
- Applicants are subjected to vetting with employment status (including self-employment).
- Only a set of pre-determined fee will be committed, subject to availability of funds.
- Students will be provisionally awarded provided the applicant meets the NSFAF basic funding requirements.
- All applicants will be required to apply online.
- Due dates are final and will not be extended.
- We remind those at Vocational Training and Education institutions to apply as no payment will be made without an application and loan contract.
The deadline for applications is provided HERE
For enquiries or further assistance during the online application process, contact NSFAF Head Office at Tel: 061 434 6012/13/81/82/83/88/90/96/97 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you wish to apply? If yes, CLICK HERE to apply.