Oil Company Jobs – Human Resource & Corporate Affairs Manager – TOTAL
Organization: TOTAL Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct implementation of the company HR policies
- Manage, plan and coordinate all matters HR, and administrative strategies of the company
- Coordinate implementation of Management decisions relating to organizing, appraising, developing, controlling all HR and administrative matters of the Company
- Manage and coordinate the effective deployment of all Group HR programmes particularly the “better together” project
- Manage Manpower development and career management
- Structured training plan development and management
- Accountable for the payroll monthly and related provisions, deductions and reconciliations.
- Manage employees wellbeing and welfare programmes to sustain morale, engagement and productivity and minimize attrition
- Ensure structured recruitment and staff integration process
- Develop, defend and manage departmental budget; manage and communicate performance for continuous improvement
- Implement the Stakeholder Relationship Management action plan of the Company in line with Group policy
- Act as Company Compliance Officer
- Accountable for affiliate’s Public Affairs management
- Accountable for affiliate’s Internal communication
- Accountable for affiliate’s External communication
- Ensure CSR projects development, execution and communication
- Ensure structured management of all stakeholders related to company business – authorities, NGOs, etc.
- Develop and manage affiliate’s societal strategy and plan
- Ensure company facilities administration
- Responsible for corporate events coordination and management
- Ensure structured management of all company correspondence with all parties/stakeholders
- Ensure proper Crisis management and communication when required
- Accountable for Insurance and risk management
- Ensure adequate Medical and health management programmes for all category of employees
- Accountable for Affiliate’s Legal Affairs
- Coordinate and supervise the internal Audit function.
- Responsible for Corporate image management for the affiliate
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the TOTAL Human Resource & Corporate Affairs Manager job opportunity should hold a degree in Law, social sciences, arts and related discipline
- At least 15 years’ experience with at least 5 years at management level
- Excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of employees
- Public speaking, leadership and diplomatic skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 23rd May 2020