Oil Company Jobs – Treasury Officer – TOTAL
Organization: TOTAL Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures posting of Interbank transfers in SAP and prepares the manual transfer instructions.
- Ensures posting of bank charges and interests charged on Overdrafts and Loans (S/T and M/T).
- Analyses bank charges and interests calculated by the banks by preparing the Interest Ladder for comparison and follow-up in case of any discrepancies.
- Under the instructions of the Treasury Manager, Treasury Officer prepares letters to Banks regarding any queries.
- Coordinates and updates the Forex rates in SAP (USD, EUR)
- Follows up on bounced cheques ensuring reversals and updates of the file are done appropriately.
- Coordinates monthly reconciliations for all banks.
- Monitors, maintains and coordinates the exchange rate of UGX vs. USD and ensure that TUL is protected against variations.
- Prepares the daily report on the Forex position.
- Prepares the monthly report on financial charges.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the TOTAL Treasury Officer job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- At least three years of experience in Audit, Finance and Accounting. Experience in a Treasury Section is an added advantage.
- Conversant with SAP and MS applications in particularly excel
- Vigilance, well organized and proven Integrity.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong adherence to deadlines
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 17th March 2020