Oil & Gas Company Jobs – Solar Sales Coordinator – TOTAL
Organization: TOTAL Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and monitor corporate health, safety, environment and quality standards and programs within the Solar activities;
- Responsible for managing, developing the launch of and establishment of SUNSHINE range on the Ugandan market including Solar Security lights brand;
- Create and engage partnership with stakeholders who share similar vision of promoting renewable energies like Solar both at domestic and commercial level;
- Design and execute communication and promotions of the Sunshine products in liaison with the marketing team;
- Update the costing of Solar range of products and monitor the market pricing;
- Develop the overall affiliate Solar Strategy and Business and Marketing plans of Solar annually;
- Monitor, identify and communicate changes in Solar market conditions;
- Responsible for the account and relationship management of Solar customers;
- Coordinate the distribution of Solar units across all channels to ensure timely and efficient delivery of Solar units to all clients;
- Plan the stock requirement throughout the year and liaise with suppliers and procurement teams;
- Responsible for training on product knowledge, product handling and safety of Solar customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the TOTAL Solar Sales Coordinator job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related course.
- A strong and broad-based Sales background with ability to penetrate new territories.
- Three years of experience in a highly competitive Industry.
- Good conceptual, innovative, computer, business writing, numeric, analytical and decision making skills.
- Responsive and aggressive working spirit.
- A good understanding and experience in a Route to Market business segment focusing on indirect sales is an added advantage.
- Leadership and communication skills are a pre-requisite.
- Should possess a valid Driving Licence.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 17th March 2020
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda