Oil & Gas Jobs – Senior Social Site Supervisor – TOTAL
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The job holder will be responsible for: assisting the Enabling Infrastructure Package Manager in the definition, organization, management, and control of the Project requirements. Assisting the Package Manager in technical and non-technical liaisons with others entities of Total E&P Uganda, Authorities and Partners, handling various general affairs in a supportive and advisory capacity. Performing, supervising, co-ordinating and controlling Enabling Infrastructure project activities and to ensure that the project execution is conducted in accordance with the regulations and the project specifications, using best work practices.
- Actively participating in the making of technical decisions and highlighting any issues that will impact the safety, the quality, the Project schedule or the costs. Proposing ways to improve the efficiency of the work or to control the risks. Liaising with other Project Packages or Entities in the definition of interfaces.
- Assisting and providing support to the Enabling Infrastructure manager in the management of the call for tender process and related contracts.
- Ensuring that Health Safety Environment procedures & Policies are properly implemented.
- The job holder is also responsible for the Enabling Infrastructure reporting and communication
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the TOTAL Deputy Enabling Infrastructure package Manager job placement should preferably hold an Engineering Degree in Project Engineering and Management, plus 5 to 10 years of experience
- In-depth knowledge in planning, and contract management.
- Experience in supervision/management of personnel.
- Good Communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to anticipate and implement changes.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who so desire to join on of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies, TOTAL, in the aforementioned capacity should endeavor to Apply Online by Clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 14th January 2019
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020