Peadiatrics and Adolescent Coordinator NGO Job Careers – Baylor-Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Baylor-Uganda is a private not for profit child health and development organization providing family-centered pediatric HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training, and clinical research in Uganda. Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Job Summary: The Peadiatrics and Adolescent Coordinator will ensure seamless coordination of pediatrics and adolescent HIV health care across the continuum. It will oversee the provision of appropriate care and services to pediatric and adolescent patients and their families through monitoring the implementation of these services in the supported HFs/districts. The position will provide quarterly feedback to districts on pediatrics and adolescent HIV/AIDS and develop action plans to improve service delivery and increase access to services for these categories of clients
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an MMED pediatrics and child health
- MPH or related public health policy management course
- Five years of experience in managing TB related programs/projects with (2) years relevant working experience preferably in health development at a senior management position, with a reputable international NGO, and direct experience with government and donor representatives
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below
Deadline: 18th September, 2020
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda