Physics and Mathematics Teacher (IGCSE and A’ Level) Jobs – Horizon International School
Organization: Horizon International School
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Horizon International School strive to be the best educational institution for producing creative, self-reliant, respectful and moral individuals who will build a better world for us all.” Through the Cambridge International Assessment Education curriculum, we set a global standard for academic excellence in our students. Our education is based on five pillars including Confidence, Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration and Community awareness.
Job Summary: We are looking for a committed, experienced and enthusiastic teacher of Physics and mathematics with competence to deliver student-centered education to students using the Cambridge Assessment international education curriculum in Cambridge IGCSE and AS/A’ level.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Applicants must be fully qualified teachers with exceptional subject knowledge and experience
- Minimum academic qualification is a B. Science (Education), or Degree in a related field.
- At least two years’ experience in instructing learners using the Cambridge Curriculum.
- Excellent IT and interpersonal skills to work closely with students and parents.
- Competence and ability to deliver online classes is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send their credentials via email including Curriculum Vitae (CV), Cover Letter, Certified Academic qualifications, MoES certificate, National ID to the Human Resource at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th October 2020