Post-doctoral Fellowships at National Institute for Agricultural Research
Post-doctoral Fellowships at National Institute for Agricultural Research: The National Institute for Agricultural Research – France (NRA) is organizing a campaign to recruit 11 post-doctoral fellows.
These young researchers are selected, irrespective of nationality, on the basis of a coherent scientific and professional project to work as part of INRA’s research teams.
The recipients are recruited on a two-year contract with a gross monthly salary of 2150€.
These post-doctoral positions are proposed in the following fields of research:
- Environment and rural space
- Food and human nutrition
- Agricultural products and process engineering
- Generic research
- Innovative and sustainable agricultural systemsApplicants must:
- have a French doctorate, PhD or foreign doctorate of equivalent level at the time of employment which must be no later than the 1st of December of the current year
- not previously have been involved in research work in the INRA centre where the position is available,
- be less than 40 years of age on the day of recruitment.
Deadline for submitting applications: February 4.
For any question concerning post-doctoral positions, you can send an email to the following address: post-doctorant [at] paris.inra.fr
For further details, and application materials, contact: Post-doctoral Fellowships at National Institute for Agricultural Research
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE