Procurement and Logistics Supervisor Job Opportunities – BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd
Organization: BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Procurement and Logistics
BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd launched on 25 April 2019 and attained its current status of a Tier II Credit institution following a successful background as the leading Microfinance services provider in Uganda. The Bank operates 32 regulated branches and 131 satellite offices covering 84 districts in Uganda targeting Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs. BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd promotes financial inclusion by extending financial services to unserved and underserved populations, especially women and youth as well as people living in poverty in rural areas. The Bank is operationally and financially self-sustaining with over 231,000 active customers and a loan book in excess of Ushs. 175 billion
Job Summary: To provide procurement and logistics support while ascertaining accountability in accordance to BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd policies and procedures, for efficient, effective and economy of operations, .
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics or related field.
- Analytical skills and ability to pay attention to details
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work under pressure.
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- At least three years’ experience in similar role in a busy environment
- At least having completed level 2 of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supplies (CIPS)
- Or Level 2 of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
How to Apply:
All Interested candidates should email their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant Academic documents (University transcript, O & A Level).
In the PDF file mentioning the job title as the Subject matter to recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Training BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd
Deadline: 3rd April 2020